Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Creeping Around

Pin It Zach and I have always said we are so glad the house we are buying is vacant because we just can't stop driving by and checking it out a couple times every day. We are totally creepers. To increase my evidence, this past Monday we went to visit some friends of my sister's. They happen to have a really cute retro house that I kind of fell in love with. Before we left I took some pictures of the things I love... they may or may not have wanted me to leave!

Zach & I can't decide what to do with the trim in our house - I thought this was a nice compromise - White on the outside but the window stays natural wood. Looks classy and fresh.


Doing our kitchen is without a doubt one of the most exciting parts of the home-makeover for me! I loved their kitchen. I'm all about the simple cabinets with white (or maybe a grey) color. Just really sweet. I also love their coffee nook. What a great idea! A shortened counter with plug-ins for tea and coffee. Genius!


And pallet furniture. Could you get much better? I also love their design - eclectic but maintaining a retro feel. A perfect place to sit and chat.


Thanks D&C for letting me creep and gush! What do you think about all these ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment