Monday, July 2, 2012

Back to School

Pin It I'm all over Pinterest for good ideas for my classroom. I stumbled across a really neat idea for using a Facebook style worksheet to get to know your students. The catch was it wasn't editable, which I need for my kids' language levels and backgrounds... so I created my own and wanted to share it with you. Feel free to edit and use it in your classroom!

Here is a Microsoft Word version of the document and here is a Google Docs version of the document. Update: The converted version sucked... just click File:Download on the MSW version and it should work fine! Hopefully the formatting works on your computer, if not you may need to do some adjusting.

15 comments:

  1. I love this, but I can't download. I can download a jpg of it, but that's it! Any suggestions? THANK YOU for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the last paragraph i have a link over the word Microsoft - you should be able to get it from there! Thanks for checking it out #

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used this today in my ESL (English as a Second Language) class. My students really seemed to enjoy it and it's perfect for what I'm teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got it ... Thank you! I am also using it with my ESL kids! They are going to love this. Thank you again for sharing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for posting this! I used it last year with my 7th graders, and they loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this for FREE! So cute. Can't wait to use it with my 5th graders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for sharing this as an editable document! I'm going to use it to get to know my church youth group girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing this freebie! This is my third year teaching and I have used it every year. The kids love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you very very much for sharing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much!!! I'm a new 6th grade teacher starting in January! I appreciate you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me too Tabetha Cain! I will be using this on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I love this... I've adapted it for my year 10 (ESL). Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing an editable version. Like you I have been looking for something for my class, but nothing was quite right.This is great.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the idea for the first day of school. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete